AA Small Hotels Group of the Year 2014 – 2015
The Eden Hotels Collection currently has nine luxury properties across the Midlands, Cotswolds & South West.
- Bovey Castle Estate, Dartmoor
- Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, Royal Leamington Spa
- Arden Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Arden House, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Brockencote Hall, Chaddesley Corbett
- The Greenway Hotel & Spa, Cheltenham
- The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa, Near Taunton
- The Kings Hotel, Chipping Campden
- Buckland Tout-Saints, Kingsbridge
The collection sits in the traditional hotels sector and dominates the 4 and 5 AA Red Star market. EHC operates within the non-branded core hotel, restaurant and spa space with notable affiliates being Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Pride of Britain and Relais & Chateaux.
The business operates across the leisure, corporate, and the meeting & events markets and, without exception, ranks in local and regional territories as ‘best in class’. A reputation as a leading operator of weddings, both local and destination, makes the group a stand out performer in this space.
Excellence in food is a cornerstone of the business, as is the EHC ‘Elan’ luxury spa brand, which now operates at four key locations including the £6m destination Elan Spa in the grounds of Mallory Court Hotel, Leamington Spa.